Just so you know, the evaluator works best on your desktop or laptop!
Listen and Evaluate
Is the correct verse being recited in this recording?
(Don't worry about minor mistakes, tajweed, background noise, or even an omitted word.
See more help)
Thanks for helping us evaluating the recited ayahs.
With the help of users like you, we have evaluated ayahs.
Want to help us evaluating more ayahs?
Use the following examples as guidelines when deciding whether a recitation is recorded correctly or incorrectly.
Mark a recitation as correct even if:
- The reciter makes a mistake in how they pronounce a letter, or if he/she makes mistakes in harakaat (vowels).
- The reciter makes tajweed-related mistakes.
- The reciter makes a major mistake, but then corrects himself or herself.
- The recitation includes noise or an out-of-place word before or after the verse.
- The reciter recites very slowly or very quickly.
- The reciter omits up to a single word at the beginning or end of a verse. If he/she misses more than that, it should be marked as incorrect.
Mark a recitation as incorrect if:
- The recording is empty or is only background noise.
- The wrong verse is recited.
- The verse is recited so softly that you cannot hear the recitation (make sure your device volume is set properly!)
- Multiple verses are recited in the same recording, even if they include the correct verse.
- The reciter omits more than a single word at the beginning or end of a verse.
The evaluator works best on your desktop/laptop
, as not all audio files play on mobile.